Etta James ..."At Last"
“Sometimes having nothing is a, ‘Cool Hand’.”
I hope all is going well in your life. Mine has been a gigantic ball of, “very interesting”, rolling in more than a few directions…yet all good directions, nevertheless.
I’d like to share with you some exciting changes that have been made to my website, blog and other aspects of my business.
- ✦The web page has become more of a lifestyle page. I’ve been developing my brand, Noise From the High Desert, for many years now and hey, what better time then the present to get it out there.
- ✦My new email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org please feel free to contact me
- ✦robertredus.com will still be the place to find me and will be active by the 5th of August 2019
- ✦The brick and mortar gallery for larger pieces of art, jewelry, classes and many other unique finds is located in Madrid New Mexico at, Red Door Studio, on North Highway 14. (So you’ll just have to come visit New Mexico, sooner than later). We are 25 minutes south of Santa Fe New Mexico on the Turquoise Trail
- ✦There will be two “Studio Updates” each month. As a Blog subscriber, you will first have access to great new jewelry, collaborations, collectable Native American art, paintings, photography and many other exclusive offers available
- ✦Throughout the year, I’ll be teaching jewelry making classes and both studio painting and outdoor painting at home in New Mexico, again, you’ll just have to come visit New Mexico, sooner than later. These class are designed both as half day classes and longer. I will be offering classes through many of the Air B&B’s in the Santa Fe area
I want to thank you for being a big part of these changes and invite you to sign up for my newsletter/blog here at, Noise From the High Desert
The process is very simple and I’ll never send you anything but interesting blog posts and studio updates.
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go.”